DESIGN THE PERFECT MATH JOURNEY FOR YOUR CHILD
When you decide to offer help to your child, know that it is a journey, and shouldn’t be a constant ‘putting out fires’ scenario. If you have found yourself in the situation of regular ‘reactionary help’ then it’s time to start looking at the bigger picture.
IN THIS VIDEO I DISCUSS:
- How to break down your math topic of choice into small skills
- Where to find resources to help you
- Knowing how your child best learns
- Time-lining your ‘big picture’
- Firmly scheduling your math help.
Hightlight! It’s a tweetable!
“If I were given six hours to fell a tree, I’d spend four sharpening my axe.” Abraham Lincoln
KEY TAKE AWAY POINTS
- Know the skills requiredd
- Home based Math Help does not have to replicate school work.
- Once the ‘problem’ is identified and fixed, your child will work at an incredibly fast pace.
- Your tutoring sessions should be treated with the same respect, you would a Doctors appointment.